- 5km in 28’. ✓
- 5km in 27’. ✓ (Nike women’s race 2012: 5km in 27’23”)
- 5km in 26’.
- 5km in 25’.
- 5km in less than 20’.
- Run for 65’. ✓
- Run for 100’ ✓
- Run 120’
- Run for 15km. ✓
- Run for 18km.
- Run for 21km.
- Run Nike’s race (5km). ✓
- Run 10km n 65’.
- Run 10km in 60’.
- Run 10km in 55’.
- Run a 10km race.
Start going to the gym (machines). Be at a running team or running gym.
Eating and Healthy habits.
- Start going to the gym. ✓
- Do sports or gym 3 days a week (or more) for 3 months. ✓
- Start eating more fruits and vegetables. And eat less red meat and sweets. ✓
- Drink more water. ✓
- Lose weight ✓
- Reach the weight in which I have abs(just have abs).
- Sleep 7-8 hours everyday during the first semester.
- Fit body & do sports 3-6 days a week for a year(9/9/2011).
- Start doing yoga (After FCE).
- Maintain Weight & eat healthy during 2012.
University & studying (February-July 2012).
- Study and stop wasting so much time in the internet.
- Pass all the April’s exams. ✓ (3/5)
- Pass all the June’s exams.
- Pass both make up exams(PO and Discreta).
- Finish the first semester passing all the 5 subjects.
- Go out with friends and family.
Write the essay for SABF(I decided I don’t have time for this this year. I’ll see in 2013 if I want to do it).
University & studying (August-December 2012)
- Pass the FCE
- Pass all the subjects.
- Go out with friends I don’t usually see during the year. ✓
- Go to the beach with my family and take good photos. ✓
- Go to the beach with friends and have fun. ✓
- Help my little sister with Maths. ✓
- Cook ginger cookies and vitel toné for Christmas. (And make all Christmas dinner)✓
- Cook pasta frola (is something like this)✓
- Try new smoothies and fruit drinks.✓
Smoothies: Banana, strawberries and vanilla yogurt . Mango, banana and vainilla yogurt.
Fruit juice: Peach and strawberries. Banana, peach and strawberries. Mango, peach and kiwi (too acid).
- Cook fruits tarts.
- Run, run, and run. ✓
- Read at least 4 books. ✓
Living, Loving, Learning - Leo Buscaglia✓
The hobbit - JRR Tolkien✓
What I Talk About When I Talk About Running - Haruki Murakami✓
Mermalade Boy 1-8 (manga) ✓
Steve Jobs - Walter Isaacson - I started this and stop reading it when the semester started-
El diablo en la botella - Robert Louis Stevenson. ✓
Las veladas del tropero - Godofredo Daireaux